Thursday, October 02, 2008

Disneyland Signing!









I'll be doing a signing along with other artists at Disneyland this Saturday Oct.4th from 9am to 11am at the Disneyana Shop and Main Street Cinema in celebration of the 15th Anniversary of the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas.  I will be signing one of my latest sculpt for the Walt Disney Classics Collection titles All Hail the Pumpkin King featuring Jack as the Pumpkin King and Behemoth!  With a Limited Edition run of 500 and although already SOLD OUT, there will be plenty on hand for sale at this event and I look forward to signing the piece and meeting all the collectors and guests.  The above shots were taken of the paint master beautifully painted by the very talented Kat Sapene Click above for details and come join all the fun... hope to see you there!  

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Poling said...

stunning, its amazing that you can actually sculpt and make it look like stone and wood without the paint, the level of detail you put into your work is fantastic. I've been coming to this blog for a long time and never made a comment but when I saw this I had to say how much I enjoy your work and looking forward to see more

10/06/2008 8:38 PM  
Blogger Braynyac said...

Ruben,
What an outstanding, spectacular piece. I'm in love with all the textures. Perfect for "Nightmare," of course, but makes it such a rich visual experience, even in these through these superb photographs. I'm only left to imagine how much better it is to see one in person, to enjoy it in the round.
The paint is also very good, underscoring, I hope, what you intended to convey.
- B.Mon

10/07/2008 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home