Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tales from the Laughing Place Magazine Article


Recently the Tales from the Laughing Place magazine did an article on my family and I focusing on our careers at Disney. If you haven't checked out this magazine well your missing out, its like no other Disney magazine I've ever seen. The very flattering article was written by Rhett Whickam and the magazine itself is brilliantly is put together by two incredibly talented folks, Lee MacDonald and Lindsay Cave. Just Lindsay's layouts and artistic presentation is worth the price of the magazine alone. One of their goals in each magazine is to present as much obscure Disney visuals that you normally never see. On behalf of my family, many thanks to you Rhett, Lee and Lindsay! You can order your copy here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Magic Mirror said...

Ruben
Cannot wait to get my copy here in the UK. You are correct about the magazine, Lee and Lindsay, they are all great.
Tony

11/28/2008 12:35 PM  
Blogger P. Alvarado said...

Ruben,

Looks like its a very cool article on you and the family, I need to get myself a copy. Love the Zak sculpture as well.

P

12/03/2008 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home