Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Great time at the Long Beach Comic Con! And... Tron likes Tron!



Had a terrific time, thanks to good buddy Juan Ortiz of "Silver Comics"... Thanks Juan! Thats a picture of him with a sketch of Chameleonman. And... Bruce Boxleitner was there, he liked the Electric Tiki sculpt of Tron Bryan Wynia and I did. Bruce was great, he told a story about catching the Frisbee in one take while filming the original Tron movie! I did a drawing of him doing that! Thanks again Juan for an unforgettable couple days.. Fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Fagan said...

These are great photos Ruben. I have to admit I'm totally geeking out over them. Tron himself holding your art and I'm sure he loved them.
Moments to treasure, eh?

11/03/2010 3:57 AM  
Blogger Ruben Procopio said...

Hey Martin! Thanks... and yes, it was great... glad you liked it! Hope your doing well. Best from out west, R.

11/05/2010 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home