San Diego Comic Con! Updated 7/17 (see below in Orange)
I will be at the following Panels/Signings and have work displayed at:
- Classic Heroes line for Electric Tiki on sale at Sideshow Collectibles, Booth 1929. ComicCon marks the debut of Mandrake the Magician, Prince Valiant and Mighty Mouse II, as well as recent favorites The Phantom, Dick Tracy, Woody Woodpecker, Popeye, Lassie, Lobster Johnson, Hellboy, Zorro, The Lone Ranger.
- Stuart Ng Books, ( Also artist signing, Sunday, July 29, 11am-12pm), Booth 5113, New sketchbook The Phantom Chronicles, Artist's Annex, Special ComicCon Color Cover Limited Edition (shown above). Cover and layout designed by Vivian Procopio.
- Thursday, July 26, 5:00pm-6:00pm, Room 2: Panelist, Moonstone: Tales of Zorro, the upcoming first anthology of original Zorro short fiction ever published, illustrated by Ruben Procopio.
- Friday, July 27, 1:00pm-2:30pm and Saturday, July 28, 10:30am-12pm, Moonstone Books, Booth 2042. Artist signing new sketchbook The Phantom Chronicles, Artist's Annex, Special ComicCon Color Cover Edition. Moonstone Books is also taking orders for The Phantom Chronicles, an anthology of 17 short stories about The Phantom, illustrated by Ruben Procopio. Ruben is also signing The Phantom Annual, and Zorro posters in advance of illustrating Moonstone's upcoming Tales of Zorro Anthology.
- Saturday, July 28, 3:30-4:30pm, Room 3: Panelist, Simplicity: The Life and Art of Alex Toth—first exclusive screening of documentary Simplicity: The Life and Art of Alex Toth and panel following.
- Saturday, July 28, 4:00pm-5:00pm, Room 4: Panelist, Sculpting AFI’s Behind the Plastic II: Creativity to Collectible—Action figure and statue sculpting is pop art that is coming into the mainstream spotlight, discussion with some of the industry’s top sculptors.