Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WDCC CHERNABOG!



Here is one of the lastest releases from Enesco's Walt Disney Classics Collection, the Chernabog sculpt depicting a scene from the Night on Bald Mountain sequence in Fantasia animated by the incomprable Bill Tytla, one of my all time animtion heroes... This shows the clay sculpt, the paint master and the final porcelain. (Note: It was decided not to use the flames in the final piece) Also included is a few pics from another Chernabog sculpt I did back in '04 for the Starlight Crystal Company including my concept drawings.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God dang!!!!

12/14/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger K.B. said...

Pure gold my friend !!

12/15/2006 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

magnificent piece Ruben!

12/18/2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger Rob Corley said...

Great stuff Ruby-ROOOOOOO!!!!! Man I want me one of these for my desk!!! You are an inspiration my friend and I'm glad to see more of your sculpture work.
Rob

1/02/2007 3:55 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

It's nice, but I liked the 1997 Chernabog much more. He was more dynamic and the fire on his body looked much brighter, like real fire.

1/11/2007 3:04 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Good Lord, Man! Can't you do anything just a little mediocre for once??

Beautiful as always.

1/24/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Joseph S. Carter said...

The low-income home energy aid program provides a grant from the government to get air conditioners for free. It may be a suitable alternative to the air conditioning units offered by Free Air Conditioners near Me

5/31/2023 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home